● How can I make changes to my order?
Simply email us at email@example.com within 12 hours. Be sure to include your order number!
● How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
If you have received an order confirmation email from us, your order was placed successfully!
● Why can't I receive my order confirmation email?
The order confirmation email may fall into your Spams / Junk folder. If you still cannot find your order confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
● How long will it take to ship my order?
It’s estimated that it takes 8 to 5 days to ship your products. Unfortunately, shipping may be delayed due to COVID. Thank you for your patience while we work hard to get your order ready and shipped to you!
● Do you offer shipping with tracking?
Yes we do, all our products have tracking. Note that the quality of tracking may differ for some local carriers.
● What should I do if it’s past the estimated delivery time and I still haven’t received my order?
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee.
- Get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location. We may ask you to wait a few more days to receive the order. Reach us by contacting us at email@example.com
● Are Caseses cases protective?
This case looks sleek, but it's tough. Its solid construction fits your phone perfectly, and it protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. The smooth finish also makes it stylish and easy to hold.
● Do the cases yellow?
Whether a case turns yellow over time, it really depends on the usage and maintenance, please note that regular contact with dyed/colored materials or overexposure to sunlight will increase chances of discoloration or yellowing of phone cases.
● Do phone cases cause overheating?
Phone cases do not necessarily cause overheating. There may be a trapping heat when putting on the phone case but avoid opening too many applications on your device, overexposure to the sunlight and always keeping your device in a cool place can help reduce the risk of overheating.
● What are Caseses cases made of?
The cases are made of a BPA free hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
● Do PopSockets stick to Caseses cases?
Popsockets can be used together with our cases but the printing on the case may be prone to peeling off.
● Do Caseses cases work with wireless charging?
All our cases can work with wireless charging.
● What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
● I received an error message when I checked out. What should I do? / What does "Invalid transaction error" or "Something wrong with your credit card, please call card center for help: Transaction Not Allowed" mean?
If an error message occurs, this may be because:
•The debit card cannot be used for this type of payment
•Your bank has rejected the transaction due to suspicions of fraud
•The card is not activated for international transactions
Please use another card to resolve the problem. If the issue still persists, kindly contact your bank for assistance.
● When I proceed to checkout, it says “A match of the Shipping Address City, State, and Postal Code failed.” What should I do?
Please make sure all information entered is 100% correct and there are no spelling mistakes. Please also avoid short forms of City, and do not include the State information within the City input box. If the details are right but still the payment cannot be made, please contact us and we will get back to you shortly.